Our Soundtrack Business player for Windows is available for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
1. Download the Windows player from this link. Make sure you download the file under "Soundtrack Business."
2. Install the program on your computer. Soundtrack Business should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
3. Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, and make sure you have internet access.
4. Enter the pairing code. Find out where you find the pairing code.
5. Enjoy the music!
Installing this package as admin is not permitted
Soundtrack Business should be installed with user credentials and not logged in as an administrator. Learn more here.
Learn your way around the app
The Windows application runs as a program in the background. Start the music by double-clicking the Soundtrack Business icon on your desktop. In the tray you can right-click the player icon to:
- See what track is currently playing
- Start or pause the music
- Skip to the next track
- Open the Display mode (this will open your browser and let you show what music is currently playing)
- Open our help pages
- Quit the player
If at anytime you need to make adjustments to your account or the music playing, you can do so by logging in to your account at www.soundtrackyourbrand.com.
Check out this guide for fast and easy troubleshooting.