You can cast music from your Android device to your speakers via Google Home. Follow the instructions below to get started:
1. Install the "Google Home" app from Google Play.
2. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Google Home.
3. Open the Google Home app.
4. In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap "Menu" and then "Cast Screen/audio."
5. Click on the button where it says "Cast Screen/audio."
5. Select your Google Home.
6. Start playing music from the "Player for Soundtrack Business" app.