Updating your credit card information is simple and will only take a minute.
1. Sign in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with the email address and password. If you can't remember your password, you can choose a new one by entering your email address here.
2. Click on "Settings" in the top menu.
3. Go to the "Payment" tab.
4. Click on "Update payment" and enter your new credit card information.
Has your music stopped playing due to payment issues?
If we've tried to renew your subscription but didn't succeed in doing so before the renewal date passed, you also need to re-activate the subscription before you can continue playing music in your location. Follow step 5-7 to re-activate your subscription.
5. Click on "Locations" in the top menu.
6. Go to the zone that we failed to renew, and click on "Zone settings." If you have one location, click on "Zone settings" right away.
7. Click on "Activate subscription" to renew your subscription for a new month. We'll withdraw the subscription fee from the new credit card you just entered.
Need help? Send us an email using this contact form. We're always happy to help.